Guest Speaker: There was no guest speaker for the July webinar.
Elements of the Month:
- 6.3 Self-Directed and Life Long Learning
- 10.2 Final Authority of Admission Committee
- The relationship between 3.1 Resident Participation in Medical Student Education, 6.1 Program and Learning Objectives, and 9.1 Preparation of Resident and Non-Faculty Instructors.
- Various topics/elements/DCI questions submitted by schools
- We would appreciate some clarification on what is meant by narrative assessment is included in the final grade. We understand when it is for formative or feedback purposes. On many of our evaluation forms, there is room for comments. They are not quantified or added into the final grade, but comments are provided by the facilitator or course director. Would this all be considered formative?
- We are struggling with Table 5.10-1 and Table 10.7-1. With the exception of visiting students in 5.10, they seem to be asking for the same data regarding transfer students, except one asks for two years and one asks for three. Are we missing something?