- This event has passed.
Connecting with the Secretariat Webinar
February 1, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Element of the Month: 11.2 (career advising)
Speaker: There was no guest speaker.
Presentation Slides: February 1, 2018 Connecting with the Secretariat Webinar
Submitted Questions on Element 11.2
- Other than the GQ and ISA, are there other outcomes the LCME will be looking for to assess the effectiveness of a school’s career advising program?
- Does the LCME expect a school to assign each student an official advisor at matriculation, or can this be done at a later date (e.g. during third year)?
- For Part (a) of the Narrative Response in the DCI, can you provide examples of “outside consultants” that might support a medical school career advising program?
- For Part (d) of the Narrative Response in the DCI, what would the LCME consider an acceptable process for a student to request a different MSPE writer?
- Do you see a conflict in a College of Medicine Career Advisor also serving as a residency interviewer at our clinical affiliate?